Five Reasons to Visit The Guest House at Graceland
Special deals, music, motorcycles and Priscilla are just a few.
- Concerts at the Graceland Soundstage – Whether you are local or traveling to Memphis, the new Graceland Soundstage is the hottest ticket in town for concerts. The Oak Ridge Boys, Hot Tuna, Little Steven & The Disciples of Soul, Dream Theater, Switchfoot, Justin Hayward and Melissa Etheridge are all slated for upcoming concerts on the Graceland Soundstage, just steps from The Guest House. Make it a special evening by booking a guest room at the hotel and take the complimentary shuttle to and from the concert! Check out our calendar of events for dates, times and tickets.
- I-40: The Music Highway – One of the coolest road trips in the U.S. is from Memphis to Nashville. The 222-mile section of Interstate 40 which runs between the two cities is often referred to as the Music Highway, designated as such in 1997 because of the rich music history in both cities and the areas in between. The Guest House at Graceland is the obvious place to stay on this road trip!
- Priscilla Presley’s Elegant Southern Style Weekend – On the weekend of Sept. 27-29, Priscilla Presley will be joined by premiere chefs, designers, event planners and lifestyle experts who will show guests how to incorporate the magical Southern culture into their own style. The weekend will feature informative and inspirational seminars, lively, one-of-a-kind parties and events, experiential hands-on workshops, delicious food and more. In addition to the events, guests will have the opportunity to tour Graceland Mansion, Elvis Presley’s Memphis entertainment and exhibit complex, the new Graceland Exhibition Center and can stay at The Guest House at Graceland, where most of the weekend’s events will be held.
- PB&J Nightcap? – It may not be the reason to come to The Guest House, but guests of the hotel line up for it each evening from 10-11 p.m. The complimentary Peanut Butter & Jelly Station offers chef-made PB&J sandwiches, as well as a selection of ingredients for those who want to build their own. Of course, cold milk, hot cocoa, M&Ms and other goodies are offered as well.
- A Century of the American Motorcycle – If you love motorcycles as much as Elvis did, the current exhibit at the new Graceland Exhibition Center is a must-see. Free shuttle from The Guest House (or you can walk – it’s that close). The exhibit is on through Nov. 3, 2019. For more information, visit: www.graceland.com/exhibition-center#Motor