Join us September 27 – 29, 2019 for Graceland’s inaugural Elegant Southern Style Weekend, hosted by Priscilla Presley. This truly unique event will celebrate the food, fashion, architecture, design and culture of one of the most popular regions in all the world: The American South. Prepare for a fun-filled weekend of informative and inspirational seminars featuring top experts, lively, one-of-a-kind parties and events, experiential hands-on workshops, delicious food and more – all at one of the most elegant and iconic destinations in the world: Graceland.
Guests will have the opportunity to see, learn and do from special guests such as:
- Award-winning Chef Kelly English, owner of the wildly popular Restaurant Iris
- Motivational Speaker and Lifestyle Expert Leigh Anne Tuohy, the real-life inspiration behind the movie “The Blind Side”
- America’s first Bridal Couture Designer Pat Kerr, whose private collection of antique laces and royal gowns have been featured in Kensington Palace for the last five years
- Sid and Ann Mashburn, who blended their respective careers as a Fashion Designer for J. Crew, Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger and Assistant Editor posts at Vogue and Glamour, to form one of the most successful Southern-based clothing companies
- Event Planner Troy Williams, whose company Simply Troy has been named one of the top wedding planners by Harper’s Bazaar and Brides Magazines
- Emmy Award-winning Costume Designer Janie Bryant
- Zoë Gowan, Senior Homes Editor at Southern Living Magazine
- Hal Lansky, President of Lansky Bros. Clothier to the King
and many, many more.