Our current COVID-19 protocols adhere to the latest Health Directive issued by the Shelby County Health Department and are listed below to help you plan your visit.
- Masks are no longer required for guests but are highly encouraged.
- All Graceland and Guest House associates are required to wear masks while at work.
- Throughout your visit, please be considerate of other guests by social distancing from other groups and individuals when possible.
- Thorough, commercial-grade cleaning of the campus and all surfaces will continue to be conducted throughout the day.
- Hand sanitization stations are widely available throughout the property.
For additional information, you can also visit our COVID Questions + Answers for Travelers & Guests.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; therefore, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Graceland you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.