The Guest House at Graceland is open and serving essential workers and guests.
Due to a city-imposed mask ordinance, a mask is required to be worn inside the building.
Our priority is first and foremost the safety and well-being of our guests and team members.
We continue to closely follow the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, both domestically and abroad. We are in regular contact with local authorities. Our teams are monitoring the most up-to-the-minute information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Governor’s Office of Tennessee, and the Mayor’s Office of Memphis.
To ensure a clean and safe stay for guests, as well as a safe working environment for our associates, our Program enhances our already high standards.
- The Guest House is maintaining all CDC and EPA guidelines regarding cleaning/sanitizing, paying special attention to high-touch guest areas. We are staying up to date with all the latest best practices, including sanitizing stations for our guests. All guest contact associates are wearing masks.
- Reminders for social distancing have been posted throughout the property and patio and lobby bar furniture re-arranged to accommodate these needs.
- All Guest House associates have their temperature taken upon arrival to work each day.
- The pool is open until September 28th, 2020 with limited hours and capacity following the guidelines set forth by the Shelby County Health Department and City of Memphis. Special concentration on cleaning and sanitizing public pool touch areas once per hour.
- The Lobby Lounge serves a limited menu each night from 5pm – 9:30pm in to-go format. Social distancing seating is also available in the Lobby Lounge and alcohol is available with your meal, or on a to-go basis. Congregating around the bar is prohibited. Dinner menu is available until 9:30pm, bar closes at 10pm.
- We are proud to run an Elvis movie nightly in our theatre, social distancing in effect, as well as a good selection of patio games available to our guests.
- Our work-out facility is open, with limited capacity and social distancing rules in effect.
- Our guest rooms are being cleaned and sanitized only upon check-out. Our room attendants have been trained in the latest cleaning/disinfecting guidelines as set forth by the EPA and all wear protective coverings. Light cleaning, fresh towels and supplies are available to our guests upon request.
- Transportation to/from airport and Graceland is still provided with social distancing seating in effect.
These are our base guidelines. Any more stringent local authority directions or mandates will be complied with and supersede our Program.
Our team takes great pride in the role we play in the lives of our customers and guests. Rest assured that as circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain constant: We will make our decisions with the health and well-being of our customers, guests, team members, and community as our highest priority.