The Guest House at Graceland Covid Update:
May 15, 2021 – As travel increases, we have received many questions and wanted to share the most common ones in hopes that it helps with your planning for your Memphis trip. This page will be updated as information changes. The Hotel follows the guidance and recommendations of the Shelby County Health Department. Please call the hotel for the most up-to-date information.
Is The Guest House at Graceland open?
Yes, The Guest House at Graceland is open.
Are the restaurants at The Guest House at Graceland open?
EP’s Bar & Grill is open daily for both breakfast (6:30AM to 10:30AM) and dinner (5PM – 9PM). Buffet is offered for both meals.
Shake, Rattle & GO is open daily from 6:30PM to 2PM for grab and go breakfast items including Starbucks coffee and gourmet beverages.
Banquets and Catering are fully operational.
Delta’s Kitchen and Room Service remain closed.
Is the pool open?
The pool at the hotel is open.
Are you showing movies in the theater?
Yes. Every night, an Elvis movie is shown in our theatre.
The theater accommodates more than 400 guests.
Is the gym open?
The gym is open. We ask guests to use the sanitizing wipes after they use the equipment.
Is the airport shuttle and Graceland shuttle still available?
Yes, Complimentary transportation to/from airport and Graceland is provided
How are you managing Covid-19?
The hotel has enhanced the cleaning protocol and increased sanitization procedures. Cleaning of public spaces such as the lobby and bar occurs more frequently. High-contact surfaces are frequently disinfected.The hotel utilizes recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The hotel continues to develop new procedures and protocols as new information and resources are made available.
For In-House Hotel Guests:
• Room and public areas have increased cleaning and sanitation protocols. Rooms are cleaned upon departure only. If there is any service or supplies needed for your sleeping room, please call to the hotel operator/Front Desk.
• Hand sanitizer is placed prominently in public areas such as the front desk, lobby and elevator banks.
• Signage is placed throughout the hotel reminded travelers of the restrictions and guidelines in place.
The Guest House at Graceland Employee Protocol:
• Employees are provided protect gear and wear masks.
• Break rooms, restrooms, other common areas, and high-tough surfaces are being disinfected frequently.
• Employees have been trained on new protocols and are asked follow city and state guidelines in their personal and professional lives.
While I am visiting The Guest House at Graceland, what should I do?
While many things are changing daily, we do ask guest to follow the guidelines recommended by the CDC as well as the local Health Department.
- Masks: Masks are now recommended but not required.
- Hygiene: While the hotel is providing hand sanitizer and has increased frequency of cleaning in public spaces, the CDC strongly urges proper hand-washing as a best practice for preventing the spread of germs.
Photos by Michael Butler, One901.